TICKETS ARE NOW AVAILABLE AT BLAINE HILL SOCIAL CLUB AND ELIZAETH BEER DISTIBUTOR (BEER D SPENCER)
This events is to support Blaine Hill VFD and Children’s Hospital.
Please buy a ticket and donate a item for the children.
The little guys at Children Hospital need lots of stuff. The event will be posted on facebook and on Children’s Hospital website. Still finalizing things, I will update often!! What a great event this is going to be supporting our fireman and helping sick children that need our help!!
Pre-sale tickets are $20 for RIDER and $15 for Passenger.
($5 discount) until Saturday September 9
After September 9 $25 for Ride and $20 for Passenger
If a Passenger want to be able to roll the dice they need to pay Riders cost.
Prize Money for Highest and lowest dice roll!!
If you bring a toy or item to donate to Children;s Hospital you will receive a raffle ticket for chances to win additional prizes..
Food/Beer/water – INCLUDED IN TICKET PRICE
Basket Auction – 50/50 – Games of Chance
2 BANDS OUTSIDE
- the Regular Joes
INSIDE DJ NIK ENTERTAINMENT
Pancake breakfast is available during registration for additional fee($4)
Sponsor by Russ Brown Motorcycle Attorneys and Miller Lite
- Counrty Hammer Moonshine for tasting and purchase!!
- Made with Love by Letisha
- Kemikal 1984 Photography $ Jewerlry
- K and W Cycles
- Aspire Creations
- J & D Winery
- Simply You Soap & Candles Co.
FORTY BAR AND GRILL
Non riders are also welcome to come enjoy the event for $15. Non riders are not eligible todice roll.
No Children under 18!! No Club Colors!
For more detail info please email Wendy ([email protected])
In a hospital setting, safety and infection prevention are of utmost importance. To support the health and well-being of our patients, please keep the following guidelines in mind when donating:
- All donated items must be NEW (store-bought and in original packaging) and SAFE (non-toxic)
- We CANNOT accept used or “previously loved” items
- We CANNOT accept items that have been stored or an extended period of time, are no longer clean/fresh, or have a strong odor (perfume, cigarette, etc.)
- Homemade items must meet strict approval guidelines — please contact the Child Life Department at 412-692-5022 prior to making the items to ensure the donation supports the guidelines
– See more at: http://www.chp.edu/for-parents/before-your-childs-visit/during-visit/child-life/toy-donations#sthash.uH0ut9jt.dpuf