BLAINE HILL VFC ANNUAL DICE RUN, SEPTEMBER 30 2017
Sponsored by Candelore’s Barking Beauties and Greenwald Automobile Center
TICKETS ARE NOW AVAILABLE AT BLAINE HILL SOCIAL CLUB AND ELIZAETH BEER DISTIBUTOR (BEER D SPENCER)
This events is to support Blaine Hill VFD and Children’s Hospital.
Please buy a ticket and donate a item for the children.
The little guys at Children Hospital need lots of stuff. The event will be posted on facebook and on Children’s Hospital website. Still finalizing things, I will update often!! What a great event this is going to be supporting our fireman and helping sick children that need our help!!
Pre-sale tickets are $20 for RIDER and $15 for Passenger.
($5 discount) until Saturday September 9
After September 9 $25 for Ride and $20 for Passenger
If a Passenger want to be able to roll the dice they need to pay Riders cost.
Prize Money for Highest and lowest dice roll!!
If you bring a toy or item to donate to Children;s Hospital you will receive a raffle ticket for chances to win additional prizes..
Food (Pasta Buffet)/Beer/water – INCLUDED IN TICKET PRICE
Basket Auction – 50/50 – Games of Chance
2 BANDS OUTSIDE
- the Regular Joes
INSIDE DJ NIK ENTERTAINMENT
Pancake breakfast is available during registration for additional fee($4)
Sponsor by Russ Brown Motorcycle Attorneys and Miller Lite
- Counrty Hammer Moonshine for tasting and purchase!!
- Made with Love by Letisha
- Kemikal 1984 Photography $ Jewerlry
- K and W Cycles
- J & D Winery
- Simply You Soap & Candles Co.
- 77 Customs
- Dirty Dog Cigars
- Scentry by Tayna
- Love by Sami
FORTY BAR AND GRILL
THE TAP FACTORY
Non riders are also welcome to come enjoy the event for $15. Non riders are not eligible todice roll.
No Children under 18!! No Club Colors!
For more detail info please email Wendy ([email protected])
In a hospital setting, safety and infection prevention are of utmost importance. To support the health and well-being of our patients, please keep the following guidelines in mind when donating:
- All donated items must be NEW (store-bought and in original packaging) and SAFE (non-toxic)
- We CANNOT accept used or “previously loved” items
- We CANNOT accept items that have been stored or an extended period of time, are no longer clean/fresh, or have a strong odor (perfume, cigarette, etc.)
- Homemade items must meet strict approval guidelines — please contact the Child Life Department at 412-692-5022 prior to making the items to ensure the donation supports the guidelines
– See more at: http://www.chp.edu/for-parents/before-your-childs-visit/during-visit/child-life/toy-donations#sthash.uH0ut9jt.dpuf